Ballymoney Church Of God is a Bible-believing church, sharing a common faith with millions of Christians around the world, who believe that true Christianity is people loving each other. People loving their neighbours. People believing that our world can be a better place when hands reach out to help and heal.
- We believe that there is One Sovereign God revealed in Scripture as The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Inspired Word and it determines what we believe and how we live.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, died on the cross to make atonement for our sins. The only way to God is by saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and repentance of our past, sinful deeds.
- We believe that eternal life is a gift from God, unmerited and unearned, and that the only way to live a joyful, victorious life is by accepting Jesus as Saviour and Lord.
- We preach the Gospel of Acts 2 v 38 & 39: repentance, water baptism and the receiving of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the local church is God’s plan for every Christian. In it we enjoy fellowship, receive instruction and spiritual protection as we prepare for Kingdom citizenship.
The church leadership consists of two full-time pastors, elders, deacons and trained teams of dedicated lay people and group leaders. Finance is raised through the members’ giving and annual financial reports are publicly given. Foreign missions, charitable causes and overseas aid programmes are generously supported.
We believe that God is worthy of all our praise and in our services we worship Him fervently in singing, with musical instruments and praise, led by the praise team, two choirs, groups and soloists. Central to our services is the preaching of the Word.
Visitors comment that our services are characterised by friendliness and joy where everyone is made to feel ‘at home’ regardless of colour, class or creed.
We believe that today Jesus is very much alive to work miracles, answer prayers, heal marriages, restore prodigals, strengthen families and meet peoples’ needs just as He did 2000 years ago, because He is “the same yesterday, today and forever.” The reality is that many of us encounter problems too difficult to cope with on our own. At Ballymoney Church of God, we have pastors who care and are always on hand to help you in any way we can.
What we have found through our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is something very real and precious. It’s our desire that you will come and experience for yourself the presence of God and His powerful anointing which is evident in every service.
We look forward to seeing you.
May God richly bless you.